Use combinations to modify existing things.
Combine Who - Person, people, group, etc.
- Who could be combined with others?
- Use the same combination with new people?
Combine What - Factor, element, part, component, feature, attribute, trait, quality, aspect, characteristic, facet, issue, subject, source, cause, effect, etc.
- What can be combined?
- What can be added?
- What can be mixed?
- What can be blended?
- What can be assembled?
- What can be integrated?
- What other parts can be combined with these?
- What might be changed by a new combination?
- What obstacles are preventing a combination?
Combine When - Time related, at what time, etc.
- When can you try to combine things?
- When can you combine timelines?
- When can you combine events?
Combine Where - Place, location, setting, scene, etc.
- Where can a new combination take place?
Combine Why - Reason, purpose, cause, etc.
- Why would you want to combine things?
- Why combine?
- Why can’t you combine?
Combine How – Process, manner in which something done, etc.
- How do you combine the parts?
- How do the combined parts interact?
- How are parts related?
- How could you combine processes?
- How can you combine to achieve economies of scale?
Synonyms for “Combine”: Merge, Add, Mix, Blend, Assemble, Integrate
Related tool: Sequential Attributes Matrix.