Use new arrangements to modify existing things.
Rearrange Who - Person, people, group, etc.
- How can the people be reorganized?
- How can the organization be restructured?
- What responsibilities can be transposed?
Rearrange What - Factor, element, part, component, feature, attribute, trait, quality, aspect, characteristic, facet, issue, subject, source, cause, effect, etc.
- What can be rearranged?
- What can be reordered?
- What can be transposed?
Rearrange When - Time related, at what time, etc.
- When can it be rescheduled?
- Can the order of the time elements be changed?
Rearrange Where - Place, location, setting, scene, etc.
- Can the places be rearranged?
Rearrange Why - Reason, purpose, cause, etc.
- Can the reasons “why” be rearranged?
Rearrange How – Process, manner in which something done, etc.
- How might you rearrange things?
- How might you rearrange a process?
Synonyms for “Rearrange”: Reorganize, reschedule, reorder, change around, transpose
Related tool: Sequential Attributes Matrix.