Analysis of Competing Hypotheses
Free computer program for analyzing multiple hypotheses.
Analysis of Competing Hypotheses (ACH) is a free computer program used to evaluate multiple hypotheses.
ACH software can be downloaded for free at Pherson.org.
You will also find instructions and tutorials for the ACH software at the Pherson Associates, LLC web site.
This is an excellent tool designed by professional analysts.
- Hypothesis Generator: Use this tool to create a potential solution.
- Multiple Hypothesis Generator: Use this tool to create multiple possible solutions.
- Hypothesis Testing Matrix: Test and rank your solutions.
- Rival Hypotheses: Create other ways to explain the same set of data.
- Create Solutions: This section of the Toolkit has many tools for generating solutions.