Select and rank your priorities.
To select your priorities, ask yourself the following questions:
- What is your highest priority?
- What is of the greatest importance?
- What matters most?
- What else are a priorities?
To rank your priorities:
- Which priorities are ranked as mission critical (#1)?
- Which priorities are ranked as important (#2)?
- Which priorities are ranked as required (#3)?
- Which priorities establish a right of precedence over other priorities due to their urgency?
- Priorities change over time. How will your priorities change during the problem-solving process?
- How will your priorities change after the problem is solved?
List and rank your Priorities: